Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CRYSTALS: Fertility


pictured: ruby fuchsite shiva lingam stone

QUESTION: Sheila, thank you very much for taking the time in sending me a reply. Last weekend, one of my friends told me that she's experiencing psychic attacks (actually getting the physical effects of it now) and I happened to be wearing my pendant. I instantly gave it to her, asked her to cleanse and energize. (She said she will program it the following day. It was already night time and didn't want her husband to see her). That was okay, right? If not, please tell me what I should have done.

Yesterday, we talked about the pendant again and I referred her to http://www.idigcrystals.com/, etc. and asked me if I knew of a stone that can aid her regarding fertility. She's desperate about having a baby soon. She had a miscarriage I think two or a year ago. I told her that I would look it up (I'll do some research about it and perhaps ask you ladies for your recommendation(s)).

ANSWER: Yes, you can definitely give your crystals to a friend in need, as long as she cleans and reprograms them to her own energies, she will not be affected by yours.

Moonstone is a great fertility stone when programmed for this purpose. Moonstone radiates with the feminine qualities of the Moon Goddess, yin energy.

You can also try fertility shiva lingam stones, which are egg-shaped stones but even on both ends. The Shiva lingam represents the primeval energy of the Creator. It is believed that at the end of creation, all of the different aspects of God find a resting place in the Lingam. The Shiva lingam also represents the infinite Cosmic Column of fire.

Here's a passage from my old blog:

QUESTION: good morning sheila, It's me again lol. I was wondering, would this (regarding the Quartz Shiva Lingam pendant) work similarly to how one of the brown lingams would work? I used one about 4 years ago to help me conceive my first child after I was told I could not become pregnant. I put a large brown lingam under the head of the bed and wore a smaller one around my neck. Just a couple of months later I was pregnant with my son. I am thinking about becoming pregnant again and when I was looking through deciding what to add to my order I came across this and had to ask :) Many thanks and Blessings

ANSWER: I think for your purpose, the lingam would be more effective. This piece will enhance your lingam work as it is a carving of the lingam in Quartz. Quartz, as you know, enhances all the energies around us, and with the lingam symbol, it will remind you of your purpose. It is also set in sterling silver, a metal which enhances the property of crystals as well.

No comments: