Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CRYSTALS: Cluster Cleaning


QUESTION: Hi, I received my cluster and it is just beautiful. I am just learning and starting to use crystals, Your website is very helpful, but I would like to clarify do I need to clean and charge and program my cluster? I know you discuss this for crystals. So is this needed with my Arilbite cluster with apophyllite? Please advise. Thanks

ANSWER: Thank you for your question. Clusters are actually self-cleaning as they are constantly circulating positive energy through all of the crystal points, working harmoniously from the common base. We can clean other crystals by placing them on clusters.


However, I do clean my clusters from time to time to remove it of dust. In this case I usually run it under water and leave it to air dry.

Leaving clusters in the windowsill to charge in the sunlight and/or moonlight is also beneficial to keep the crystal's charge.

And, yes, definitely program your cluster if you want it to do something specific!

For further advice and discussions, come join us in the forums at http://satincrystals.ning.com/

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin :: Crystal Healer
http://sheilasatin.etsy.com/

No comments: