Monday, August 11, 2008

CRYSTALS: Substitutions


QUESTION: Sheila I have enjoyed your Video - BUT, I need some clarification upon Crystal Healing. Is it permisable to substitute a Lemurian Seed Crystal Quartz Wand and an Obsidian Onyx Chip Necklace.

ANSWER: Thank you for your question and for watching my crystal healing tutorial video! As mentioned before, the tutorial is but a guideline of suggested crystals and ones I myself prefer to use. However, each healer will be different.
A lemurian seed crystal is a perfect substitute to a Quartz Generator wand and an Obsidian Onyx Necklace is a great substitute for holding an Obsidian Slab. You just want to make sure you are protected in some way, whether wearing a piece of jewelry, holding it or having a large black crystal near you in the healing area! (pictured is a Mahogany Obsidian Flower).
Trust your intuition and you will excel in crystal healing!


No comments: