Thursday, July 31, 2008

MONEY MULTIPLIER: Day 30


Inspired by Batman: The Dark Knight's scene where the Joker has piled up all the cash in city into one looming green tower, I proceeded with my money multiplier practice. Aventurine wand in hand, I imagined myself sitting in the middle of this pile of cash. The cash came tumbling down through my Crown Chakra like a wealthy waterfall.
Every time I pushed it outward, it kept piling back in.

In and Out. Cash Flow.

At one point, I was momentarily horrified as my visualizations "tore" my back off of the rest of my physical body. The bloody sheath of my back removed from the rest of my body; I was maimed. Or so I thought....

Slowly I "saw" the rest of my physical body leave me until finally my skeleton came and left. I was but a thin outline defining my energy body.

I was surprised because the money that was so easily flowing through my physical body now seemed to hit a blockade. It now took extra brain power to finally get the energy of cash to flow through my own energy fields. I focused my Aventurine wand on each of my main chakra points, imagining the energy of cash in the universe flowing through me freely. This proved much harder than "sitting" physically in the pile of cash.

No comments: