Monday, July 21, 2008

MONEY MULTIPLIER: Day 21


I lie with my long Aventurine Aura Wand, opening the chakras with the affirmation that has become so familiar to me: "every day in every way, I am rich and richer". I thought about a question someone posted on our social network, satincrystals.ning.com about programming crystals and how many times she should repeat her affirmations.

In general crystal healing, there is no need to re-affirm your intention, but in calling in abundance and other such practices, I think it's very beneficial. It's akin to chanting, where you are calling in the positive vibrations of your affirmation into your aura, into your cells, your very being...In my opinion, you should affirm the positive thought until it is ingrained in your life.

It's great to call out "I am abundance" several times a day. It helps you to align yourself with this thought and energy. It reminds us of our natural being which is so often confused with the chaos around our every day conscious minds.

So, I say repeat away! Make yourself vibrate with the energy of positivity.
Thank you for being a part of I Dig Crystals, Satin Crystals, the Money Multiplying Practice. I thank the universe for your positive energies and thoughts and I send you the same....

No comments: