Monday, July 14, 2008

MONEY MULTIPLIER: Day 12/13


Weekends are prone to enjoying freedoms of life...here's what happened in my Money Multiplying practice over the weekend...Saturday, I actually did the practice mentally while surrounded by the elements of life. I felt a sort of clarity, a peace among the chaos as I went over my chakras with my crystals, friends chatting, cat pacing, traffic buzzing...


Sunday, I used my long Aventurine Aura wand again, powering the chakras with the mantra "every day in every way, I am rich and richer"...really concentrating and getting into character helps you to tune in and feel the energies you are invoking. After this ritual, I thanked the universe for all that I do have in my life. Gratitude melted through my aura and I imagined yelling 'THANK YOU!' out into the universe and it reverberated through the galaxies without me having to make a sound...

No comments: