Wednesday, July 2, 2008

MONEY MULTIPLIER: Day 1



Cleaned and Charged, I have programmed my crystals accordingly:

Aventurine: money multiplying, financial abundance
Moss Agate: natural abundance of food, air and shelter
Bloodstone: retaining wealth, keeping all of this abundant energy within my aura and in my life.

I sat and pointed the tip of the Aventurine aura wand on each of my 7 chakras as I repeated out loud "every day in every way i am becoming rich and richer," visualizing the energy of abundance flowing through each point.

This all took but a few minutes, so I further energized myself with other positive affirmations like "my money multiplies, I am abundance" "I am surrounded by wealth, I never worry about money" ....

At the end I felt slight tingling sensations, especially at my feet and the crown of my head.

No comments: