Friday, July 11, 2008

HAPPY PEOPLE INTERVIEW: Mark Andres


Mark Andres
Occupation: Midlife Career Transition Coach, Reiki Teacher, Feng Shui Practitioner
Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA


Five things that make you the happiest:
1. Helping people discover their purpose and passion in life and watching them set out on a new and rewarding path in life.
2. Walking with my dog on the local nature trail at sunrise.
3. Watching my daughters dance: my oldest daughter for her grace and beauty; my youngest daughter for her spunk and spirit.
4. Taking Kit's Sunday morning Yin Yoga class at Harmony House Wellness Center.
5. Facilitating my Wednesday weekly Law of Attraction class.


What are your views on energy healing? Energy healing is an integral part of my life. For me, Reiki and crystal healing are something I use in my daily life with my family and friends like the average person uses Advil and Rol-aids. I believe that the ability to restore ourselves to our natural state of perfect health is an inherent gift in all of us provided by our Creator.

How do you call abundance into your life? I use what I call the GAGA principle. Gratitude - Every morning, I use a wrist mala to list out the things I am grateful for in my life. Every night before I go to bed, I write down 5 things that happened during the day that I am grateful for in my gratitude journal. Affirmations - I use affirmations throughout the day, both abundance specific and general ones as well. I believe one of the biggest ways we block the natural flow of abundance lies in our feelings that we are not good enough, we are not worthy, or we don't deserve it. I use affirmations by Louise Hay, Florence Scovel Shinn, and others to improve my relationship with myself. Giving - The word affluence means "to flow through." I know that abundance is meant to flow. I know that giving is receiving is giving. So I give to others those things that I want in my life. Allowing - I know that abundance is my natural birth right. I do not need to go out and get it. All I need to do is let it in. I trust in my supply, expect abundance to show up, and allow it into my life.

What is your favorite crystal? I have a wonderful tourmaline that is pea green on one end and jet black on the other. I got it from a Wiccan in England and it is so wonderful.

What is one crystal or energy healing experience you would like to share with the world? In addition to dance, my oldest daughter also does gymnastics. One evening when I was just get started working with crystals, she came back from gymnastics class with her wrist all swollen up. She had sprained it doing a back handspring. They had iced it for 20 minutes, but it was still swollen, purple, and throbbing. Just that day, I had obtained an amethyst pendulum. So, I figured this was a chance to try it out. I had my daughter put her arm on the table and I held the amethyst over it while send Reiki with the other hand. She said that the throbbing stopped within a few seconds. After about 10 minutes the most amazing thing happened. The swelling started to shrink, visibly, right before our eyes. The purple color also began to diminish. I was amazed and my daughter just kept saying "This is so cool." Within 20 minutes the swelling was gone, there was no pain, and most of the discoloration was gone. The next morning, there was a small streak of purple but no pain or swelling at all. Within 48 hours she was doing back handsprings again when her gymnastic teacher expected her to be out for 2-3 weeks.

How do you define success? "Success is doing what you want to do, when you want to do it, all the time." I have this on my website.


Three things that you would like to manifest in your life right now:
1. I would like to attract clients who can benefit from my services and change their lives for the better.
2. I started 2008 weighing 165 pounds. I set the goal of weighing 135 by the end of 2008. I am now down to 149. I know that I will achieve my goal. More importantly, I am eating much healthier than I ever have before. And I love it!
3. I would like to have a life partner in my life who will support me and accept me as I am.


What types of people do you want to attract into your life (this is so those who like your interview can contact you if they fit your description)? As I said above, I would like to attract clients who can benefit from my coaching and make significant changes in their lives for the better. I would also like a special partner who will support and accept me. In addition, I would like to attract people who can teach me things I need to learn. Finally, I like attracting people that I can help indirectly, maybe by connecting them to someone who can help them out. Kind of like a spiritual matchmaker.

**If you would like others to contact you, leave your email and any other of your sites you'd like to promote:

For more information, I welcome readers to my websites:
Open Your Future Coaching:
http://www.OpenYourFuture.com/
The Healing Rabbit: http://www.RabbitHeals.com/

To contact me directly, please e-mail me at
coach@openyourfuture.com

To connect with me socially, I can be found on
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=723437667
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/
Law of Attraction group on NING: http://loainaction.ning.com/ (Please join)

--------------------------------------------------------
If YOU are a happy shiny person who believes in energy healing, has some crystal experiences to relate and wants to be interviewed, please email sheilasatin@gmail.com

Thank you, Mark! Your active pursuit of abundance is inspirational.

I Dig Crystals "Happy People Interviews"
Promoting shiny, happy people who believe in their own abundance
--------------------------------------------------------

No comments: