Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HAPPY PEOPLE INTERVIEW: Fabienne Marneau


Fabienne Marneau
Occupation: Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, Healer, Spiritual Teacher and Soul Artist.
Location: Lake Forest, California for Healing and International Seminars and Retreats.

Five things that make you the happiest:
1. Being with my two sons (hearing them laugh in the house), time out with my husband & love.
2. Having a relaxing or interesting time with friends or family
3. Healing sessions with clients or Spiritual Seminars: Being in purpose with my destiny.
4. Relaxing or studying alone, in peace. Being in warm water receiving insights and light energy.
5. Painting, writing and singing.

What are your views on energy healing? Everything is energy, so as well using healing intent.

How do you call abundance into your life? Peace and joy. A peaceful mind does not fear anything. When trust in the divine power of Infinite Intelligence we attract unlimited flow of everything: love, health, joy, wealth.

What is your favorite crystal? I love them all, they talk to me and they are so powerful. I use a crystal generator for healing, and I like to activate the crystals that are in my DNA…

What is one crystal or energy healing experience you would like to share with the world? Here is a Distant Healing Testimonial using crystal pendulum from one of my clients: "Thank you, Fabienne, for the remote healing dowsing session for my dear cat, Ninnie. As you know, she suffered from terrible nightmares almost all her adult life. When she slept, she would shake and meow with scared little whimpers and wake up suddenly, disoriented and very frightened. She would find me, and come and snuggle her cheek on top of mine and hold me close, like a child, until I could calm her. I could tell she was scared and distraught. After our remote healing session, she was like a new kitty. She was fearless, and would run around, play, and be inquisitive, just like when she was a kitten. She sleeps well, and I can tell her spirit is fresh and lighthearted. We both thank you so much."xoxo-Andrea and Ninnie

How do you define success? I trust that what ever need to be done, or can be done, will happen with the natural healing power of the crystals. There for success is always the result, it helps to be neutral face to the outcome.

Three things that you would like to manifest in your life right now:
1. Spiritual Retreats in Ojai
2. Spiritual Retreats in France
3. Quality recording of the songs send by my angels.

What types of people do you want to attract into your life (this is so those who like your interview can contact you if they fit your description)? Someone who could be my PR miracle worker and personal assistant.

**If you would like others to contact you, leave your email and any other of your sites you'd like to promote: fabienne@fabiennedefrance.com; http://www.destinationharmony.com/

--------------------------------------------------------
If YOU are a happy shiny person who believes in energy healing, has some crystal experiences to relate and wants to be interviewed, please email sheilasatin@gmail.com

Thank you, Fabienne! I can see the beauty around you.

I Dig Crystals "Happy People Interviews"
Promoting shiny, happy people who believe in their own abundance
--------------------------------------------------------

No comments: