Thursday, July 10, 2008

CRYSTALS: Buzzing Mookaite


QUESTION: Good morning...how should I interpet this reaction to some mooklite I have...I have 3 stones and when a hold 2 of them in my left hand (my receiving hand) and the other one in my right hand I get chills type feeling and have to set the stone down...it takes about 2-3 minutes for the feeling to go away...is this a postive reaction or what?
ANSWER: Thanks for your post. I am not sure what Mooklite is, but perhaps you meant the purple variety of Jasper, Mookaite? Regardless, if you're having a strong reaction to any crystal you hold, it definitely means that there is a strong vibrational exchange between your energy and the crystals'. Your aura is lacking in something that the crystal is emitting, so it is definitely a positive sign that you have these crystals with you!
As you probably heard many times, we are attracted to the crystals that we need. Work with these crystals for a few weeks. If it gets too overwhelming at any one time, just put them away until the next day. Make sure to clean them often a well because they are absorbing out any negativity in your aura that you do not want back!
join us on our social networking group: satincrystals

No comments: