Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CRYSTAL: Amethyst & Quartz



QUESTION: Hello Sheila, , , ,I apologize for not keeping up with Ann and yourself , , ,a few long stories hidden there somewhere I am sure , , , I do keep up with your store and your sister’s too , , ,her grand opening kinda’ gives me a good feeling , , ,kinda’ like seeing progress and a dream come to fruition as does Idigcrystals too! , , , I am motivated to write (finally) because of you blog on “happy people” , , ,now that is a novel, positive idea and I wish all God’s power and blessings with it , , , ,I am opening an eBay store most likely today... Idigcrystals, your family, and the interactions online and at the classes last year are a large portion of my inspiration, so I do thank you.

I do have an odd story I would like to share , , ,I decided to focus again on Feng Shui a month back , , ,in the family area or east direction, , , I got the colors right, added many family pictures and friends too then hung from the ceiling two crystals – pendulum style , , ,one was amethyst and the other quartz , , ,once completed I noticed I had placed the amethyst on the right of the built-in- hutch with a large central mirror above the pictures, which were of family and friends who have passed onward , , , and the quartz above family and friends closest to me today , , , then a funny thing happen after that weekend later in the week, , , ,I have kept a pouch in my left pocket with double terminating crystals – 2 amethyst, 2 quartz, 2 rose quartz and 2 tumbled carnelian crystals , , ,, , ,anyway that following Thur morning I, , , I reached in my pocket to fetch my lighter and discovered two crystals outside of the bag – a amethyst and a quartz , , , ,I was puzzled (still am) and kinda’ awestruck , , , I mean I have that little pouch tied with a tight knot and I used to be a boy scout, so I know what I am doing (LOL) , , , I pondered for sometime then decided to just roll with flow and trust in energies of the universe and have faith in my belief system , , , ,and think balance was being sought and it was answered.


ANSWER: Thanks for your email! It's been a while, but we're always glad to "reunite" with old friends. We just sent you an invite to our new social networking group called Satin Crystals, so you can ask others to interpret your crystal happenings as well, but in my opinion, these crystals are mysteriously untying themselves from your pouch because they need some attention!! It is an obvious sign that the energy you programmed these crystals for are needed in your life in some way only you can know!

I would definitely pay particular attention to what the energies of Amethyst and Quartz mean to you! For example, to me, Amethyst is connecting to the spiritual energies, everything that exists beyond our physical realm. If Amethyst were calling out to me, I would take some time to reassess what the spiritual world means in my physical life. Quartz to me is self-healing and I would reflect on any physical aspects of myself that need healing/attention and KNOW that with the power of my mind and the aid of crystals that I can heal myself...always.

I see you are relating Amethyst to your past relatives (again spiritual), perhaps they are trying to tell you something, to aid you through your physical path. Quartz you related to your current family and friends, I am sure that some of them are here to help you heal whatever may be troubling you in the current moment. Seek their help.
I hope this interpretation helps you. If you have any further questions, feel free to post them on our new group or email us directly!

Your friend, Sheila :)

No comments: