Sunday, July 6, 2008

ANSWER: Crystals for Blood Disease


(pictured: bloodstone heart)

QUESTION: Hello...I would like to talk to you about the power of crystals...I am a caulbearer and this was told to me by my father, who I found later in life due to adoption..I'm exceptionally gifted and would like to learn more about the healing aspects of crystal because I have purchased a few and a pretty rose quartz with a very pointed edge I have, heats up in my hand and I have learned to pray and use it's energy because it is very powerful.


My grandaughter is in the hospital with a rare blood disease that causes all of her blood to disappear from the inside and she is only 9 months old. I go there and pray with her and take this rose quartz with me and her blood levels go up...I only find that they go down whenever her mother takes her home with her..this has been going on for about 2 months...I pray all the time and I know she will be okay just want to learn more..thanks...


ANSWER:

Thank you for your email. It sounds like you have really gotten in touch with and activated the loving powers of Rose Quartz. Rose Quartz vibrates at a frequency very much like that of Divine Love in the universe. It helps us to open up our Heart Chakras, love ourselves and those around us. From what you have told me, I imagine that your granddaughter is benefiting from your love being enhanced through the Rose Quartz crystal. Crystals are excellent in enhancing our emotions and our own strengths. When you are not around her, her condition seems to go back to its former state. What I would suggest, if it's an option for her, is to use Bloodstone. Perhaps around her bed or if she could wear a small piece of jewelry. But as she is so young, this may be difficult. Perhaps placing or taping it under her bed/crib will do the trick.

Bloodstone is a very intense healing stone, which in extreme cases, like your granddaughter's, will sacrifice its own energies for the ailing person. There have been some cases in which the Bloodstone drains itself of all of its colors just to help the person recover. Even otherwise, Bloodstone is great for blood circulation and enhancing the immune system.

I think with a combination of the crystals and your own powerful healing energies, your granddaughter will be able to feel the strength necessary to live a vivacious life. As silly as it may sound with her being so young, ultimately it is up to the individual whether they want to live or move on. It just depends on their purpose in this life. That said, you of course should do everything in your powers to help her in positive energy.

To learn more about crystals and the energy of stones, I would suggest purchasing one of the many crystal healing books out there (a few can be found in my store, but I have more I did not put up yet!), taking some crystal healing workshops (check my site for ones we teach around the world) and experimenting on your own. Since we all have different energies, you will quickly find your own strengths with certain crystals (like Rose Quartz).

Thank you for writing to me.

I look forward to helping you with your crystal healing needs throughout...

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

2 comments:

SomethingAboutLilly said...

That's a great blog Sheila! Thanks for posting. :)

SomethingAboutLilly said...

This is a great blog Sheila. Thanks for posting! :)