Wednesday, June 11, 2008

putting the tower to rest

A loyal customer came to me today heartbroken about a Quartz Tower wand he had been using for quite some time had broken in his hands. After much use of his beloved crystal, it lay shattered in three pieces. He asked me for advice of what to do. As I tell all of those who come to me in this state, I suggested he lay these pieces to rest in his garden or potted plants. These crystal shards are excellent for root stimulation. The plants are the happy and the crystal is happy to be back in the ground.

Why this happens? Especially with heavily used crystal tools, you may encounter surprise shattering when the crystal has absorbed too much energy. In essence, it is done. Sometimes it has not been cleaned enough and can't hold too much of a negative charge. Sometimes it has just drained itself of its own energies. Sometimes it's just physical. Whatever the case, thank it and lay it to rest.

Another idea I have been using recently is placing these pieces in my artwork. It can not harm you because it is not being used actively in healing, but the crystal is still giving off a pleasant, natural vibration from an admirable point of view.