Monday, June 30, 2008

Money Multiplier Month

So, I have posted and advised others on this crystal healing method of calling abundance of money into one's life, but I have yet to practice it myself.

Tomorrow being a new month, I welcome you to join me in a 30 day "money multiplier" practice!



I will be using a long Aventurine Aura Wand for abundance, Bloodstone Egg for wealth, and Moss Agate Ball for abundance of natural resources. Perhaps some other crystals that catch my whim as well!


You can use the prescribed Aventurine or Citrine Pyramids or any other crystals that you feel comfortable with in calling money into your life.



So, pick your crystals, clean, charge and program them tonight and we will begin tomorrow...



instructions: http://www.idigcrystals.com/moneymultiplier.htm


Sheila!

1 comment:

SomethingAboutLilly said...

Hi Sheila, I found my Citrine crystal and will join you in the money multiplier when I clean & charge it! Thanks so much for the great tips! I love your blog!

*muah*
~Lil