Friday, June 6, 2008

luscious lapis

Lapis Lazuli is a a rich blue stone, one of the rarer colors in nature's minerals. The best Lapis (in my opinion) is deep blue with beautiful gold flake inclusions. Lapis should always include these stunning natural flakes of golden inclusions whether it be solid blue or one mixed with white. Because of its amazing colors, Lapis is one of the more popular crystals, pushing up its market value and making it a prized stone of healing, jewelry and display.

For display, I place my Lapis Chunk in my Healing room for a soothing calm vibration.

When I work with Lapis, I place it on my Third Eye Chakra (middle of my forehead) and I feel like the stone is sucking out my thoughts, relieving me of overanalyzing, bringing me a sense of relief. I like to keep the crystals I want to work with at my bedside for easy access before I fall asleep or when I wake up...let's face it, sometimes we just get lazy about these things and if it's right there while you are already lying down, what can be better!

When I place it or wear it over my Throat Chakra, which I personally find is often blocked, I feel a tingling sensation, as though the crystal is clearing up my thoughts and ideas for clear expression.


My clients tell me that the Lapis Doubleterminator Crystals I use in crystal healing layouts have left them feeling much more balanced mentally. Like clear lasers filtering their worries for clarity and peace.



Meditators who buy Lapis from me tell me that it increases their concentration, expanding their minds like a misty blue landscape to a higher dimension. Personally I have never really tried to meditate, but if I were to start, I would choose to use Lapis, Selenite or Quartz Merkabas to aid my progress.