Tuesday, June 3, 2008

leave pr to the professionals


So last night my friend Enna, who is a PR professional, came over to come up with a granding marketing scheme for me and my companies. I don't know why it was so difficult for words for flow, but at least we came up with an intern ad! I'm not sure if they give interns to home offices though.

In any case, the indirect outcome was the active redesign of my website: http://www.idigcrystals.com , resuming my beloved blogging and looking into adding my site in jewelry and indie diy directories.

For those of you starting out or wanting more exposure, this is an easy thing to do if you like being online like I do! Search for "jewelry directory" or "handmade indie directory" or the words of your choice and you'll find thousands of relevant links. Most have free link exchanges.

If you have a website of interest to me and mine is of interest to you, email me and we'll exchange links! Blogs as well :)

Sheila :)