Monday, June 9, 2008

crystals to sell your home

Question: Thanks about the information on aventurine and citrine, is that for good luck with selling your house? I had read that if you are selling your house and put citrine in the far left corner of your house it will sell. I am a bit confused by that if it is far left on the same level of the house or upstairs or downstairs?

Answer: The far left corner of your house in Chinese Feng Shui practice is your "money corner," so anything to do with finances is best concentrated in this area! Personally, I prefer glittering green Aventurine to yellow Citrine, but many people swear by Citrine, so I guess it just depends on your preferences and persoal resonance with each crystal! Remember to clean, charge and program the crystal so it can concentrate on selling your house for an excellent price. Have no doubts. It will work! Also, the bigger the more powerful! In my own money corner, I also place large Bloodstones for abundance, Tiger's Eye Ganesh figures for business and Jet for financial stability.

The "far left corner" would be downstairs if that is where your front door to your house is. I would concentrate on this area, but you can also supplement the energies with the far left corner for your upstairs. You also have money corners in each individual room.

Good Luck in selling your home with crystal energy!





::to submit your own crystal healing questions, email me:: sheila@idigcrystals.com